Friday, May 27, 2011

Certain Uncertainity

With all but the braking system for Primus in place, the prototype by Emenents is nearing completion. The chassis has been dispatched to AWC - I don't know what that stands for, and I doubt I'd be authorized to reveal if I knew - for body fabrication.

Kaar, meanwhile, has a huge problem - but luckily just one. Things are looking up.

Sadly, we are also short of time, as the deadline we are looking at is 6th June. And short of funds and publicity too - despite promises from MVRDE and Geo, details of which I can not divulge till after I graduate - and so, there is definite uncertainity these days.

There are serious question marks on whether we will be able to showcase and run our vehicles at the Sepang International Circuit. Anyhow, we are hopeful as ever.

Onwards, EMENENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment