Friday, March 11, 2011

A century of BS

This the 100th post on this blog.

So, let me take some time off from this rant about Kaar and Primus; about automobiles and energy efficiency. Let me take the time off to drink to something I should have been doing all along. Me!

Nope. I'am just kidding. Because, that's what I am always doing anyway.

But here is an ode - I hope it's an ode because I don't know what an ode is - to me writing on a page no one visits, doing propaganda on a medium no one buys and ruminating over things no one cares about.

Here is an ode to me for making it to a 100 despite first anticipating, then realizing and then knowing that this is where only the dead visit; and the dead don't visit blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.
    Today I figured out how to follow this blog, so congrats to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Oy, agar tujhay bhi meri tara bakwas karne aur chussain maarne ka shouq hai to you're more than welcome to write here as well :-)

    ReplyDelete