Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trying to be back

Every once in a while, we all go through a period in life when struck by Pneumothorax-unga-tunga-titis and Bilateral-Apical-Pleural-Capping, we are no more able to vent the frustrations of life on a fuzzy yellow tennis ball, and we are forced to revisit the blogs that we once wrote and nobody visited.
Ok, maybe that doesn't happen to all of us.

Nevertheless, I was going through all the posts...yes, all of them (how do you suppose we ever got 3047 visitors?)...and felt as if there's something still left. Ok, actually, I have a lousy job where I am buying mosquito-repellants and Moringa plants, so I thought I might as well make some posts that were due, so that when I am famous and rich, I won't have to give so many interviews.

So, will try to muster the words for one last charge until, of course, I get kicked out of my job or this fresh bout of Cacoethes Scribendi dies its own death.

No comments:

Post a Comment